We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use the website. We take your privacy seriously, so we urge you to read this policy carefully as it contains important information about:
- who we are
- how and why we collect, store and share personal information
- your rights in relation to your personal information, and
- how to contact us in the event that you have a complaint
Who we are
Air Communications owns this website. We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under Australian privacy laws. We may also be regulated by the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) which apply across the European Union (“EU”), including the United Kingdom (‘UK”) and we may be responsible as “controller” of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Collection, storage, and use of your personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways when you use our website to help us improve your experience.
We may also use your personal information:
- to identify you
- for credit checks
- to prevent fraud
- to supply products (including goods and/or services) to you
- to give you information about us and our products, and product offers
- to improve our products, our marketing and our website
- to answer your enquiries
- to give you customer support and service
- to better understand your needs and respond to them
- to manage and plan our products and business
- to monitor, manage, test and improve our network and facilities
- to comply with various laws that apply to us, including the
- Telecommunications Act 1997, the Data Retention Law and our obligations under any carrier licence that we hold
- for other purposes related to the operation of our business
Your personal information will be held in hard and/or soft copy at our offices. We take reasonable steps to maintain its security and protect it from unauthorised access, use or modification.
Providing your personal information
You may choose not to provide any personal information to us, however if you do so some features of our website may not work as intended.
Email opt in/out
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us using the details provided below.