LS710 Low Intensity Aviation Warning Light
LS710 is a Low intensity obstruction light used to notify aircraft of Communication Towers, Mining Plant, HV Towers, Smokestacks, Buildings, Large Machinery and Plant.
Major functions & Features
- LED technology (AS conformity)
- Low Power Consumption
- Shockproof and corrosion resistant.
- Powered Coated Die Cast Aluminium enclosure
- G 3/4” Pipe mount
- C-Tick compliant (AS)
- Available in 24V DC, 48V DC or 110~240V AC(other can be customized)
- Conforms to CASA manual of standards – aerodromes (9.4)
- Work mode: steady burning or flashing
- Photocell (Day / Night auto switch at the light)
- GPS synchronization (no flash controller required)