Towers AND MASTS
Communication Rigging and Construction
Air Communication specialise in the supply and build and maintenance of guyed masts, self-supporting towers (SST) monopoles and ladsaf and fall arrest systems.
Our civil construction team are experienced in foundation works and have erected many structures around Western Australia. All completed safely and without incident.
RTIO Pilbara Iron – Auto Haul – 30 monopoles installed along the RST from the various Pilbara iron ore mines to Dampier port.
Roy Hill – 18 guyed masts and 2 Self Supporting Towers along the RST from Roy Hill Mine to Port Hedland. These masts were a drilled anchor design using the hard rock conditions as the main anchor support. All Wimax and Tetra equipment installed and tested.
Anglo Ashanti – Tropicana Gold Mine – 1 x 80m self supporting tower built to service the mine growth during its lift time.
Dampier Salt – 1 x 25m monopole, replacing an old guyed mast that had corroded owing to the harsh environment of the salt mine. This monopole was coated with high corrosion resistant paint to endure the hash salt conditions.
Rigging and Construction
- Tower, Guyed Mast and Pole Construction
- Tower, Guyed Mast and Pole Foundations
- Tower, Guyed mast and Pole Maintenance
- Tower Obstacle (aircraft warning) Lighting
- Communication Hut builds and fit out
- RF Wave Guide Feeder Installation and Maintenance
- LTE and eLTE site installations – ground to mast
- RF Microwave Dish Install, Tune and Commission
- RF Mount Builds
- Crane Lifts
- General Excavation and Concrete Forms
- Rope Access and Rope Rescue Services
- Advanced Communication Rigging (general) Services